Technophobe

Rich Pearson

Arghhhhh Vlogs! 

The intro just doesn't work, everybody is having a go and everybody just sounds exactly the same doing it with these vlogs. Sorry Rich. It works on insta if you did it in your story and teased some clips later in your story. I guess I am just old and grumpy now! 

However the riding was great to watch and very enjoyable. The setup looks better and better each video you share also. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nice riding Rich, I literately said the word 'Go' out loud as soon as you landed the 180 spin knowing full well what was coming next.. the up to back. (felt as if i was there with you giving you some extra motivation) :P

Did notice the 'COME AT ME BRO' on the pallet ramp.. I did not think that the people down in Cornwall were so Ghetto and rather more the relaxed and calm type!:lol: ha

Nicely put together dude with the slow mo,s and mixed angles.

Keep it up mate and just subscribed (Y) 

Mike Beck / #BikeMech

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments and replies. Totally understand where people are coming from with the vlog thing, it’s not quite everyone’s cup of tea, but so long as people are liking at least some of the videos that’s all good. 

New ones up now with some riding up north, check it out if you fancy.