Street trial Brakes

Marco V.

Hello there!
I'm looking around for brakes. I've an Inspired Arcade (red mirror frame from 2017/2018) and i just broke the front MT5. I don't want to repair it because of plastic things on the lever and i would prefer to substitute them.

What's your opinion about brakes?

- Hope trial tech 4

- Stay with MT5 but with mt7 lever

- Hayes dominion a4

- others?

Thank you all in advance!

Marco

Thanks guys! I've read something about Shigura and seems most of people loves them. I afraid that the servo brake system make them spongy or with a weird finger feedback and @Szymon kinda confirmed... 

To me i Just want a brake that Is powerful, that grants that when i Land on rear wheel (or similar) It doesn't slide. With strong/solid lever. With kinda modulable Power for manuals stoppies and so on but that works in on/off mode when needed for other things.

I'm fine with magura caliper i think... but i don't want anymore the lever to broke Just by pressing It when bouncing on front wheel, that's simply Dangerous.

Hope brakes looks fine because solid and people says they're indestructibles. Maybe too much on/off? Or are they pretty modulable? Never tried

Looking also at the @Ali C videos, Hayes brakes seems to be something in the middle... but never tried too

so, basically too many option i never tried :) that's why i Need some help and feedback from you guys :)

thanks a lot in Advance 

PXL_20230923_160648630.jpg

3 hours ago, Marco V. said:

Oh, in case i'll take a try with Shigura, which lever do you suggest to buy?
thanks

The cheapest M6100 Deore. 

One more thing. The clamp is in the center of the pump. 
My handlebar is shortened and the lever almost doesn't fit.

The clamp falls out when bending.