Bike advice for a lanky fellow

Alyksett

Hey all, I'm a pretty tall rider at about 195cm with long arms spanning about 205cm and I'm always struggling to feel confident that I'm fit properly to the bike

I ride a 2022 hex and I've thrown a 40°(I think)/160mm stem on it (seriously) and it feels like the best fitting setup I can muster.

Still though I feel like there's room to go. Might be down to my technique but it's hard to not feel crammed on the back wheel around the cockpit. My bunnyhops are fine with the stem, around bar height maxed out but I'm just curious if there's anyone out there with similar proportions with advice/input or if there's any other options to make the bike feel longer besides stem choice? Or does it not matter much at the end of the day and I'm just blaming the bike instead of my shitty technique?

Cheers

I guess everyone feels a little crammed on a street/trials bikes.

It is not a comp bike and a different compromise had to be done.

One solution could be to ride a wide bar, like a 800mm. But to find one with high rise is not easy. Maybe Deity or Spank have one.

Spinning may be more difficult though.

Another solution to feel better on the rear wheel is to lower the cockpit.

The body position is more upright, you load more your feet and less your arms/back.

It makes bunnyhop more difficult though.