Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

excellent - only a couple more people gushing and we're sulk free til I dent it :D

barber... it's a 20.5 colony sect frame, it weighs 4.7 lbs and it's made of colonised tubing (i think that's basically the same as 41 thermal - certainly looks like it from the raw metal bits)

baseguy....

Alans were moving premises this week which is probably something to do with it. I'd give them a call and see what's happening If I were you

Edited by poopipe

excellent - only a couple more people gushing and we're sulk free til I dent it :D

barber... it's a 20.5 colony sect frame, it weighs 4.7 lbs and it's made of colonised tubing (i think that's basically the same as 41 thermal - certainly looks like it from the raw metal bits)

baseguy....

Alans were moving premises this week which is probably something to do with it. I'd give them a call and see what's happening If I were you

mmmm i want it!

poopipes frame looks real nice and barber's (my slave) bmx looks awesome. :)

chain snapped today...is well good. oh yeah,flipped stem aswell.

Yeah i flipped my stem too, sorted my back out and all. And Nicky, only real mean keep their bikes in their bedroom? wait for the pictures tomorrow :P

finally i got my new wheel :>

Eject Option

Mutiny double butted spokes

Dt Alu Nipples

Sun rihno lite

pbpic1375609.jpg

Weight?

right, everyone tell me how nice my bike is or I'll sulk

It looks like a fully fashion street bicycle now :P

I suggest you get some scratches on it right now.

poopipes frame looks real nice and barber's (my slave) bmx looks awesome. :) chain snapped today...is well good. oh yeah,flipped stem aswell.
When you coming down for a ride then you slag :P We need you down here haha
Yeah i flipped my stem too, sorted my back out and all. And Nicky, only real mean keep their bikes in their bedroom? wait for the pictures tomorrow :P
Mines stays in my bedroom, yay i'm a real 'mean'. ;)
I managed to ding it slightly with a spanner when I was tidying up so I've started already.
lol.. I did that when i was doing my rear wheel yesterday. Its hard not to! and i wish i had 220 quid to spend on a new frame..yummmmm.I might become a weight weenie like all you other guys :P

Weight?

It looks like a fully fashion street bicycle now :P

I suggest you get some scratches on it right now.

808g (without hubguard) when i weighted (bad english) the parts unbuild.. didnt weight it complete i whanted to ride it not weight it :)

Edited by ondschool

YAY! When you thinking then sugar plumb? :)lol

Um dunno really. Maybe "thingy" should come up as well. I will book a travel lodge as well, no doubt some mates will join me.

808g (without hubguard) when i weighted (bad english) the parts unbuild.. didnt weight it complete i whanted to ride it not weight it :)

Damn that's light. Must be the hub and them alloy nipples as my front wheel is just under a kilo.

Edited by eskimo

Mines stays in my bedroom, yay i'm a real 'mean'. ;)lol..

Shhhh lol i'd just come in from being out most the night, so spelling one word wrong is allowed :P.

I'll edit this with pictures in a bit as well :).

It's a beautiful bike but to make it perfect you really need to take that seat to the woods, burn it and replace it with a proper one :P

i`m going to make new cover to the seat when i have time :) i prefer to ride the bike and not look at it

i dont think alex will ever sell his bbq...are you sure hes not talking about the built-in wall hose pipe?

Lmao, nah that bbq is shit hot, had some good summer parties with that, plus it's my dad's haha.

Nah but seriously cheers (Y) , and if i do ever think about it i will remember you.

On that note, i still havent got recent pictures of the flipped stem, and i'm half way through adding a brake back on for a bit (maybe). Also anyone with me on getting rid of the sunday stickers?