Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

new bike..still have the federal though,learnt some new stuff on it with a brake stuff.

sorry for the shaky pics its because I shanked myslef 180ing off a 2 set so my ankle,leg and wrists hurt....lol

DSC00153.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

Lmao, nah that bbq is shit hot, had some good summer parties with that, plus it's my dad's haha.

Nah but seriously cheers (Y) , and if i do ever think about it i will remember you.

On that note, i still havent got recent pictures of the flipped stem, and i'm half way through adding a brake back on for a bit (maybe). Also anyone with me on getting rid of the sunday stickers?

Nice bike truely magnificent i took the stickers off my sunday and it looks so much better you should remove yours.

It's a bmx kinda hehe

DSCF1842.jpg

Nice. I was looking at them. Problem being with foot jams, your foot will just shoot through the forks :P

I got my cruiser now so will get pics soon.

Also what tyres do you recommend? I'm running some Swalbe Big Apples at the moment.

Yeah finally got round to getting some new pics.

Sunday stickers off, flipped the stem and added another riser for my back. Hopefully have a new seat and grips soon.

Shite pic though

IMG_1874-1.jpg

you bought the dropped stem, flipped it and then added a stacker?

ten quid and a couple of ounces saved on an elementary might have been a better idea then ? - just a thought :-

on the other hand, bike looks nearly as nice as mine so you're onto a winner - all you need now is a proper seat :P

Elementarys don't really give you much height though 'cos they hold it only fractionally above a bottom-loaded stem, plus you can't raise them much 'cos of that b*****d 36mm you also need. Regardless: front-loaders 4 lyf.

Getting some new forks on Friday, so expect some more pics soon...

you bought the dropped stem, flipped it and then added a stacker?

ten quid and a couple of ounces saved on an elementary might have been a better idea then ? - just a thought :-

on the other hand, bike looks nearly as nice as mine so you're onto a winner - all you need now is a proper seat :P

No, not even using the DLD stem anymore, so i put the old Fit "brick" one on and flipped that, just so i can at least ride my bike for now. I was going to run the DLD upside but im not so sold on the idea.

Yeah i think it'll have to be either the S&M thin seat, or ECCD.

I don't say much on here cause it reminds me of riding trials but you lot seem to have a pretty good taste in bikes so here is a pretty one for you!

post-10904-1183118287_thumb.jpg

Isit yours? Looks alright, slim pegs!

Update. I fogot to take pics before taking pics of the cruiser so only tasters untill i change parts again. I'm currently using cranks, pedals and seat combo from the bmx. Although i have ordered some DK Social Cranks. I also had some fun with the spray cans.

Sorry for the bad quality it's done on my video camera.

Sat on the car next to us. I gave him a pancake (only a little one 3" wide), fat b*****d swallowed it in one. So guess he deserves his face being shown.

I want to get into bmxing. what would be a good bmx to start on abit cheap. second hand or new, im just loking for some names to look for.

check the bmx questions thread - there was a lot of discussion on the subject a few months back.

keep an eye out for ... We the people, DK, hoffman, dont spend less than 300 on a complete and don't buy it if the frame&fork aren't 100% cromoly

I want to get into bmxing. what would be a good bmx to start on abit cheap. second hand or new, im just loking for some names to look for.

I should have a complete bike for sale soon.

check the bmx questions thread - there was a lot of discussion on the subject a few months back.

keep an eye out for ... We the people, DK, hoffman, dont spend less than 300 on a complete and don't buy it if the frame&fork aren't 100% cromoly

Can't go wrong if you follow that. Some tend to be a little 'better' than others but they all end up being pretty much the same.

If it goes anywhere, it'll be under my bed.

I'm still waiting on Dmitry so i can pay for this frame. How safe is weston union or whatever it's called?

it's not safe really - you've got no comeback if you get f**ked over (not that I'm saying youll get f**ked over but it is the money transfer method favoured by Nigerian email fraudsters).

I'm sure there's other more secure ways to transfer money to foreign parts - even if they cost you a bit more it's worth the sting for the security