Traengland2 Vid

TRA

No need, i just "wget" got it direct from the server. Took around 12seconds.  :P"

But ive forgotten how to move the file, so give me a bit, and Matt, if your reading this and want me to take it off, just throw me a PM and ill take it off.

EDIT: Found the move command  :P

Right Click - Save Target as...

no worries. I'm working to resolve the issues of some people not being able to reach my server. I find it very odd, especially considering we're in the same datacenter... we're behind different routers, but I doubt thats the problem. Unfortunately, no one seems willing to send me ANY information about the problem they're having, so they're just screwing themselves in the end :\.

If you guys want this problem fixed a bit, you've got to work with me on it, please!

PM me: username on otn, IP address, MSN or AIM name, and what browser you use.

Well I was downloading half an hour ago or so, got kicked off freeserve, went back online, got the download manager saying cannot find the file.... after a while it overwiped it and started trying to download local_links.php... Now restarted from trials-shack. I was using getright, got 77mb downloaded as well :) Ah well thats life.

• 1 year later...