Eno Freewheel

Whiteboy

ok just bought one and im a bit woried as when i spin it im counting 26 points. its the green one and states that its the trials 72 one. have i got something rong does it need to be bed in or something? also inside the freeheel are the ball bearing like sealed in a race thingy or are they like a acs were all the bb are loose?

thanks

are they easy to take apart? do you have to use the little pin tool?

all u do is take a hammer and a small scewdriver, place it in one of the 2 holes on the back of the freewheel(the green bit) make shore your cranks are still on the bike, then undo the green bit by hitting it clockwise i think (towards the back of the bike) then once its loose take your cranks off and then take the green bit right off then with your hands take the cog thing off, now you should have the cog with all the teeth in it and sealed bearing in one hand, and all the pawls still on the crank, hopefully that made sense :">

ok thanks. how many sets of paws and springs in there? also how many sets of bearings? are they easy to asseble again? are the paws and springs easy to put back in? thetre not all guna pop out and il never be able to gey em back in?

thers six pawls 3 longer ones and 3 shorter ones no they dont all pop out, there is one set of bearings inside the cog that dont pop out, once you got it apart its pritty simple the spings and pawls come out easily just make shore you put them back in the right place then when you put the cog back on to the pawls use something small to pop all the pawls in side the cog(you will know what i mean when u take it apart)

Edited by koxx_lover