Danny Lead Better(dlb) And Lee Mccourt

pashley pro

rite danny lead betters friend lee mccourt said he wanted to swap front brakes.i never spoke to lee but danny said he wanted to etc sent the front brake last saturday.i still aint recieved my brake cant talk to DLB because he never goes on msn ne more.thought i could trust DLB as i bought my frame off of him.ne one know either DLB s of Lee mccourts number thanks.what do u lot think i should do

Well, what you want us to do?

Go round there demanding YOUR stuff?

If you feel you have been blagged out of good's. PM them, then tom/danny to get them blacklisted. You could also use your common sense and phone up 118118, as you have his address and get his number, then phone him?

Or is that to much work?

i saw danny on the weekend and i'll be speaking to adam tommorrow so i'll chase it up.

they are both really sound guys but their organisation sometimes leaves a little to be desired... they've probably just been busy riding, not been on msn or the forum and not got round to goin to the post office.

dont worry i'm sure they are not trying to f**k you over.

tom

oh yeah and trialsace, dont be a willy all he wanted was someone (like me) to mention it to danny or lee (which i'm going to do) so put your handbags away and don't bother getting involved if its got f**k all to do with you!!! (Y)

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

oh yeah and trialsace, dont be a willy all he wanted was someone (like me) to mention it to danny or lee (which i'm going to do) so put your handbags away and don't bother getting involved if its got f**k all to do with you!!!  (Y)

He wasn't being a "willy".

He suggested a way to contact these guys, for himself. It's not anybody on here's responsibilty to sort it out for him.

He wasn't being a "willy".

He suggested a way to contact these guys, for himself. It's not anybody on here's responsibilty to sort it out for him.

Its a pretty good idea to get the guy's phone number before the goods are sent, that way there isnt the sudden panic after your goods dont turn up and you realise you cant call them (Y)

As George says its not anyone on here's responsibility to sort it out, he should have organised himself before sending the stuff. Threads like this are how people get bad reputations, as some members tend not to read the thread through. (Obviously there are those who deserve bad reps too)

If trials ace doesnt live ne were near him or even know him etc he had no need to post

Why say "what do u lot think i should do" then?! He told you what he thought you should do. But you reacted like a little kid, and threw your dummy on the floor.

Jesus...grow up and stop moaning.

I cannot believe I am actually reading a topic about this. Don't know wether I'm laughing or pissed off.

Everybody, don't bother dealing with this boy in future. constant hassle, wants everything now, now, now like some two year old. The Royal Mail do not deliver everything same day!

And by the way, the brake he sent was f*cked and absolute sh*te, so he can be expecting it back. :ermm:

Dan