Coustellier

mehukatti

pretty damn good riders???? what doing about a million rail gaps makes you a good rider ? im sorry about this ranting but it gets on my tits to see 2 people doing sidehop, rail gap, sidehop, rail gap and so on and they get a good reputation from it.

so doing touch hops, touch hops and more touch hops makes you a good rider (Y)" :)

Everybody does their own thing and therefore look up to different riders, yes Coustelliers are uci world champions, yes so they are arguebly the 'best' riders, but their not going to get the repuation as for example craig and neil who are constantly putting videos on this forum for us all to watch.

Dan.

Edited by dan08

yes Coustelliers are uci world champions, yes so they are arguebly the 'best' riders,

this whole thread is turning into who loves loves who and is a load of b0110cks.

who gives a toss!

welcome to the world of here and now!!

bacon

people who go about crying and shoutin about hitting themselves on the knee with hammers - ref tech 04

WTF are u on about?

PEOPLE (Y) this is how we should be,

trials is a minority sport! all this bitchin and fightin will get us no where..... next year at the worlds it's gonna be such a farce, (biu or uci), we should be united!

it's late and i'm tired

R well i guess some people enjoying being twats more than they do riding.....

ps

i think crs and nt should be commended for what they do!

just a personal opinion, but bear in mind they get people talking! ffs look at this this thread!

i say well done to the guys, who gives a belly tuck if they do comps or not!

Edited by rugbyman