The O.c

Pork Pie

Well its obvious that ryan will be back as soon as it starts again, they rest are boring.

Seth will get eaten by a shark, whilst trying to sail to hawaii, or maybe just get bored and go home.

Storylines arent the greatest, but ah well, nothing is very original anymore.

The story lines were a bit repetative. There would be a fight, a party, one of the parents (who looked as young as the kids (Y) ) would get off with someone they shouldn't, the main guy would be all moody and cause a bit of trouble and then it would end.

The O.C. is the greatest show. ever.

I've already seen the first two episodes of the new season. It's better than the first. Wayyy better.

HAY olie your the man for the o.c

once he was out riding and i looked at my watch and said as if its only(what ever time it was)

then olie bursts out and goes aww nooo the o.c im like you watch it too? :mellow: haha

next min i know hes ringin home to ask some one to tape it for him hahahaaaa

just when i thought lasses wor bad for been glued to the t.v watchin corry or something like that :blink:

Edited by crazy_gap girl

Theres a new series starting next year :S

Ryan will come back probably- hopefully get back with that mischa barton bird so she'l still be on it plenty then that curly haired dude will get back with the brown haired bird- so she'l be on plenty and we can all sit "looking" at the fine ladiiiiies for an hour again :blink: OOO i can't wait lol.

:edit: Its a bit worrying the only characters name i know is a guy :mellow:

Edited by nbr-chris

HAY olie your the man for the o.c

once he was out riding and i looked at my watch and said as if its only(what ever time it was)

then olie bursts out and goes aww nooo the o.c im like you watch it too? :mellow:  haha

next min i know hes ringin home to ask some one to tape it for him hahahaaaa

just when i thought lasses wor bad for been glued to the t.v watchin corry or something like that :blink:

sssshhhhhh..

:S"

lol same thing happened to me, i was on ride in london with me m8 jack and he asked me the time then went shit and picked up his phone, i hear his convo, and im like f**k! and then get my phone to call me mum to record it :blink:

tis an awsome show, i had seen the end of the first series by june i think but i dont have BB here till febuary so i wont be d/ling the new ones till then :mellow:

• 6 months later...