Fixed Cogs

Davetrials

How does that makes sense? It means its heavier, so :( Must be crap  :blink:  Kidding, but you get my point...

We've had a few problems with people not being able to fit KMC Kool thin chains onto Monty sprockets, so, dunno whats going on there! :S

It's cause I'm good, that must be the difference!

I know what you mean about the material of the sprockets being no different, but the compared to each other, the thicker one will prevail and be triumphant in its conquest to become the most macho sprocket... if you see what I mean... :)

Ah, I see what you mean now... Hmm.

Seems strange that everyone else that ive dealt with, KMC Kool chains dont fit on their Monty sprockets. So, Id guess that either yours isnt a Monty one, or they've changed them :S Anyway, £20 is a lot :P

Ah, I see what you mean now... Hmm.

Seems strange that everyone else that ive dealt with, KMC Kool chains dont fit on their Monty sprockets. So, Id guess that either yours isnt a Monty one, or they've changed them :S Anyway, £20 is a lot :P

Its definately a KMC chain and Monty sprocket. Do KMC do other thin chains that it could possibly be? Cos Ive got a KMC Kool thick chain spare (I havent put it on because with my current wide bb the chain angle between the rear sprocket and freewheel means it would rub on the seatstay) and that is definately thicker than this thinner KMC chain.