Halfords Trials Demo 2005

Duck

Hi

I'm planning a Big Demo in the summer, outside my store,gonna need some riders though. There will be live music from Blaze Linky.I will also need some help on planning a course.The Area will be about 20mx20m so quite abit of room aswell.Location will be Halfords Erdington.Still need to talk to the Manager about it, but shouldnt be a problem.All riders are welcome.

Phil

i did a demo last year for my store....

... had a couple weeks to plan it but no1 really turned up. had ian drummond come down and bring his set...

what you IDEALLY need is a metal barrier so people dont walk over it :P and people dont ride outta it. (Y)

then your sorted..... unless it rains! ive got some sad pics of what my demo was like... what a wet dis-organised disaster :P

once i've done the indoor event i'll be able to give you a realistic idea of how much work you need to put into it. the first thing to realise is to do a good event you need to have at least 6 weeks to plan it and get everything organised. the other thing to realise is that your going to have to put alot of time and effort into making it a success. i'd quit using the forum til i started organising the indoor event and no i'm back on every night, phoning people about it every day and in meetings with people once or twice a week, its alot of work especially when you consider i don't ride much any more...

oh yeah and if your organising it, chances are you won't be able to ride much because you'll need to keep an eye on everything, make sure no ones trying to kill themselves...

good luck an get some piccys up when your done...