Halfords Workers

Duck

Hi

On friday i got told i am being sent on a cycle repair course to get a NVQ heres the link Linky.I am doing the top one NVQ 3,i am being sent to someplace near oxfordshire for a week,fully paid and work are paying me aswell.Has anyone else been on this course before?

Phil

Halfords are sending you on a course? My god it can't be costing them anything! I'm suprised they bother with things like this it would seem they don't give a toss about nothing but priffit in my area, understaffed, underpaid, overworked, I think that's the corporate policy, and yes I do work there and have for 2 and a half years so I know what I'm talking about. Sorry just needed to let off some steam.

Well i think its the goverment that are paying for it, cost about 2000 all together,im going for a week so im guessing il be doing alot of work.I have hired my own staff at my store,but there is me and 2 full timers and no other staff in bikehut.

Nice.  Why woudl you want to do that?  Get someone else to do it.

noone else there just me and another full timer,we both did it,had a staff meeting with the dep manager,told me i need to take control of the place and run it how i want it run.