Magura Testing Proceedure

spunkey_monkey_boy

righto, i'm writing a review of the 04 maguras for a college assingment and need to know how magura test their brakes before they start producing and selling them. anyone got any idea???

any help will be much appreciated

tom

I would not ,mind knowing that myself :(

just out of interest.

yeah cheers jon, i'd figured that out, it was more excact info i needed really like do they test the faliure point of the system, the hose, the lever blade etc etc...

if no one knows i'll just have to hammer magura till they tell me or make it up but maggura don't seem to be replying to my emails...

yeah cheers jon, i'd figured that out, it was more excact info i needed really like do they test the faliure point of the system, the hose, the lever blade etc etc...

if no one knows i'll just have to hammer magura till they tell me or make it up but maggura don't seem to be replying to my emails...

It did seem kind of obvious... I'd have thought for a college assignment you could waffle about it though.

Jon

na this is advanced btec and i'm aiming for straight distinctions this year, i dropped a couple of marks last year and want to get as close to 100% as i can this year...

if i really really can't find out the info then i'll blag it but i don't wana risk it because every assignment counts when i'm trying to get straight distinctions...

They have sponsored riders, so they'll probably run tests in the factory with machines or something, then when they feel the brakes are safe they'll give them to their team riders to use for a while, and see how they perform. then go from there. Thats my guess anyway...

I'd have to agree with this one, sounds the best... if you can't find anything use this :blink: