Kersnap!

george_seamons

I snapped my right arm

Teehee.

Anyway. Anyone else think that pic looks really weird. It's like an optical illusion - the right hand side bit of crank looks really far away and small.

(I wish I could say something about the middleburn returns procedure...)

Teehee.

Anyway.  Anyone else think that pic looks really weird.  It's like an optical illusion - the right hand side bit of crank looks really far away and small. 

(I wish I could say something about the middleburn returns procedure...)

Yeah, I think its because the bashguard end is sitting on the spider/chainring so its closer to the camera, making it appear bigger.

Yeah, theyre trials cranks, and Planet-X Zebdis are trials frames, but you'll never see them being warrantied

Quite a few people did get their Zebdi's replaced for free, including me. That was before they changed the warenty though.

Did you just get the arms? Or a bashguard as well?

Un fortunatly they dont replace the bashguard, just swap it over...

Not that it matters, the bash could take years of abuse after the cranks have died, Just send them back, tell them what happened, include in the cover note your address and name and contact number, and it should go swimmingly >_<

Middleburn are a damn top company

Jono

Un fortunatly they dont replace the bashguard, just swap it over...

Not that it matters, the bash could take years of abuse after the cranks have died, Just send them back, tell them what happened, include in the cover note your address and name and contact number, and it should go swimmingly >_<

Middleburn are a damn top company

Jono

He he...didn't think they would replace the bashguard...they not stupid! B)

Did you ring them up before hand? I quite fancy 170mm instead of 175's you see.

He he...didn't think they would replace the bashguard...they not stupid! >_<

Did you ring them up before hand? I quite fancy 170mm instead of 175's you see.

I did ring beforehand, if you put that in your letter, or ask them to ring you before they replace them im sure they will help you out, they changed both arms when i had mine changed...

I f**king love them, and i want their babies, i wouldnt ever change cranks

Jono

Just to let you know; Middleburn did indeed replace the cranks...no questions asked.

I sent them on Monday morning, and got home from school today, to find them laying on my bed. I'd say that was pretty damn good going :ermm:

I'm still debating whether to put them on now with the scabby bashguard...or wait until I've sent the bashguard to be pimped up by Mr Potts :ermm:

I thought Middleburns policy was to replace free of charge any snapped/cracked crank but if you've killed the splines/tapers/thread on either the B/B bit or the pedal bit they won't replace it or anything cos it's like human error because 'you' haven't tightened them up enough thus not their problem.

Edited by Trials Tom

I thought Middleburns policy was to replace free of charge any snapped/cracked crank but if you've killed the splines/tapers/thread on either the B/B bit or the pedal bit they won't replace it or anything cos it's like human error because 'you' haven't tightened them up enough thus not their problem.

Well done, but if you send them back they normally give u a set for cheaper, which still is amazing service for stupidity of the person who put them on...