Big Problem...

nb88

Lockrings sorted now  :mellow:

found another unfixable problem! lol....getting a new driver without bearings, springs, etc for £40 though. Its rideable at the mo but skips like a mo fo as a bit of sticky out metal near one of the pawls is coming off... and im a little worried about my face.

Noz.

Thats...rather....dodgy

Wahey it all came today :P . I've realised how screwed that old driver was now...all the metal inside is dodgy. All sorted anyway. The new springs should make it loud as fook aswell, the old ones hardly even sprang out half as much :P . Just gotta put the cog on the new driver and im done :P

Thanks for all your help guys.

noz.

Fixed! And she's louder than ever :P .

One more thing! - The cone spacer i got from profile is a lot different to the one i had before - its the one on this page

http://customriders.co.uk/prodlist.asp?a=s...=&pg=10&site=3#

for the drive side. Basically, it actually fits inside the driver whereas the other one had a bit of metal at the end which stopped this, so it sat right on the end of the axle. I cant see how it'd cause any problems but it means that now the hub is a lot smaller - and actually fits in my monty perfect (which is a good thing!).

Does everyone elses profiles have the cone spacers on the custom riders page above? ^

Thanks.

Noz.

Heres some piccys to explain...

ASPR5940.jpg

The one on the left there is the one i recieved from profile today.

conespacer.JPG

Thats the one i had originally.

Basically, the one i had originally stuck out from the driver due to simply pushing on the end of the axle. whereas the one i got today does not 'click' onto the end of the axle, instead sits well inside the driver. So basically my hub is shorter than before, and is perfect fit in my monty. The lockring isnt rubbing on the frame, i dont think anything is, and it all rides well........so im guessing theres no problems with this?

Thanks.

Noori.