Everything You Need To Know About The

Matt_Tupman

ok then matt, that sounds fair....

im guessing from your previous post that steve and i DONT have to ride yellow route? because to be fair, we just arent in the same class as andrei! and really shouldnt be riding against him in a comp!

i know id personally be happier staying in red route.... and im sure steve would! its where we belong :D

im not elite by any stretch of the imagination :P im simply an expert :)

Ok people 13 days to the first trial if you are planning on riding please try and get your entrys to me before the end of next week :)

It will really help speed up everything on the morning of the trial. :)

See you on the 2nd of May  :)

dude

could i please fill out my form and license on the day as knowing me id ferck it up .

ill cya on monday :)

al

thats if i can find it

dude

could i please fill out my form and license on the day as knowing me id ferck it up .

ill cya on monday (N)

al

thats if i can find it

You cheeky little monkey >_<

ok then big it on the day and we'll sort it all out, i'm expecting a flood of entrys and licences on the day anyway :turned:

ive got copies of the poster up in my local chippy now (Y)(Y):D

hes also claiming to 'sponsor' me, giving me free food, and hes going to call the herald and tell them all about it!

trials will get the recognition it deserves.... give it time

still ahvnt answered my red/yellow question matt.... i assume steve and i will be staying in red, but joined by the more skillfull ridesr from blue route, like yourself, bigman, and rob clarke>?

ive got copies of the poster up in my local chippy now (Y):-:D

hes also claiming to 'sponsor' me, giving me free food, and hes going to call the herald and tell them all about it!

trials will get the recognition it deserves.... give it time

still ahvnt answered my red/yellow question matt.... i assume steve and i will be staying in red, but joined by the more skillfull ridesr from blue route, like yourself, bigman, and rob clarke>?

Up to you mate if you want to stay on red you can (Y) Just have a look at some of the sections before the trial and decide then :-

Me and rob shall be on red but I think Bigman will be going for the blue route win :blink:

Oh and good luck on the sponsorship :o :blink: Make sure you stay fit though :blink:

good god al your fast (Y)

im sure it only took me 2 minuts to read the form and tel u when it started (Y) yet youve posted already.... srely u ahve an entry for mate?

the comp starts at 11, signing on at 10, so for everyone from plymouth if you leave by 9 you will be there in plenty of time!

i always like to be there a good hour or more before the comp starts!

last year i managed to totally mess up my bike 30mins from the start and spend 30mins desperately trying to fix it!!!!

i always liek to get tehre and have a little play on the rocks and stuff before hand.... just to make sure everythings in order!

tiz a good venue this one, providing the weather is good! last year is was pretty slippery, making some of the proposed sections a little dangerous.

so all....

its going to take around 45mins to get there, so leave by 9 and that will account for all eventualities!