Helmets

ScotchDave

I have a Giro Switchblade, but the glue on the velcro patches has died, I want to glue them back on, I think araldite will do it but it might be bad for the polystyrene, I used evostik multi purpose stuff before (not a glues stick before anyone says) but it didn't work. :ermm: So anyone got any ideas?

Been thinking, and after using the doubles sided tape I don't think it'll be strong enough, because this is a full face helmet, it will only work properly if the straps are stuck down properly or else I'll just get a mouthfull of helmet and broken teeth. (Y)

he he. Its a bit scary the size of some of the transfers i've done in my beanie. I wouldn't dream of doing a step-down that size with no helmet but it didn't even cross my mind at the time.

Is it the peak or mouthguard thats loose? If its the mouthguard i'd invest in a new helmet mate. Its not worth bodgeing helmets, you only get 1 head. (my hippocritical statement of the day (Y)" )

You can get a 661 lid from about 60 or a tracer for about 90. loads of cheap mx helmets in that range too.

Nah, mouth guards totally fine, but I'm getting a fullface helmet, reckon I'll get a MX one. (Y)

Also the size of stair drops etc I did last year with no helmet :(. 15 steps to flat on HT, big stepdowns etc. But now I'm gettin a fully. :D

Ta for all the help boys. :(