Important Message About Indoor Events

spunkey_monkey_boy

right to start off i'm not sure where to put this but it needs to be put up:

i have just been going through the rider information cards from the indoor event. every rider should have filled one in and paid the £1 entry fee however looking through the cards (i have all of them) there are at least 4 riders i know of who didn't sign in.

not signing in means you are not insured to ride, not paying means you are cheating yourself and others because the more money i have to put into these events the less often they'll happen! £1 is not much to pay for an evenings indoor riding but some people just didn't bother signing in and therefor i have to assume didn't pay either.

any riders who is found to not pay or sign in will be warned and if i find out anyones doing it on purspose they will not be welcome to indoor events.

we put alot of time and money into these events and for some riders to risk the future of them by not signing in and therefor not being insured to ride is not acceptable.

here is the list of riders who did not sign in at the last event, if there was anyone else please come foward and addmit it, i will be less impressed if i find out by watching the videos etc...

those who didn't pay up and sign in know who they are...

you guys owe north wales bike trials club £1 each, dont do it again!

sorry if it wasn't clear enough on the night, i have now made it perfectly clear and dont expect it to happen again.

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

i've also decided to put up the list of all the riders who did sign in so that you guys can tell me if theres anyone else who didn't sign in and pay:

chris jones

will arnold

luke williams - lukebrisarider

andrew roscoe - cultiv8ed Rossi

ben slinger - slingshot

alan felton - anal_teflon

rob moore - are-em

alistair clarkson - aliC

james heaton - koxxkock

fletcher bumstead - thefletch

mathew arkwright - cultiv8edm@

david moores - moorsey

david williams

tim atkinson - DrEvil270183

josh armiltay (sp?) - josh-trials

nathan tompson

craig davies

rob rodriguez - madbob

michael bromich - mkb

austin wright - Aust

wayne mahomet - waynio

matt everett

stan shaw - cultiv8ed stan

phil williams - totaltrials

michael singleton - fatmike

matt barlow - mintsauce

kevin goodyear - kcgoodye

jim taylor - echo-1080-pure

adam read - tartridge

joe cox - newb

john mcdough - dmrider

chris bilsborrow - cultiv8ed chris

adam cefeuure - rocklord

peter shaw - tipsy-jock

mike judson - leedstrials

lee buchanan - mr koxx

tim stedman - malvern-rider

daniel butler

ashley butler

ben lee - bike_rider

tom amesbury - mr ailsbury

tom buck - bucky

gary greenan - flash

craig burn - freeride-wales

tom brackenbury

marc enderby

huw reeve

rob poyser - onzabob

steve spurgen - heatsink

thats it, that is everyone who signed in and paid £1 anyone not on this list owes north wales biketrials club £1, how honest are you???

Allways a few that make the rest look bad, even though i wasn't there it's the principal. An indoor event run by trials riders for trials riders, and your disrespecting that, if you did indeed do it on purpose! If not then naughty :D

Edited by roozor

John Evans here

I paid the entry fee and signed the disclaimer ..... however I didnt completely fill the form in.

Dont know why im not on that list.

right, your the one who put nothing on the forum opther than your signiture... your not on the list because i couldn't read your signiture and didn't wana put a random name up. can you pm me the rest of your details so i can put them on the form? cheers

phil - if you think back there's two koxx riders not on the list, one of whom i've spoken to and we've cleared up the problem but i'm not overly impressed! there are also tqwo of your locals missing off the list who are both going to get their wrists slapped when i next see them :P