Front Rim - All Black

Mr Motivator

At the moment I have a D521 drilled with 13mm holes and sprayed black. It looks good but the paint is starting to stratch off and im touching it up with a marker pen, and quite frankly it looks a bit messy.

I thought about getting a front koxx drilled or a front viz.. but they are heavyer and weaker than my 521.

mm, I'm using a disk so it could be a disk rim and idealy needs to be all black.

Any ideas children?

Sam :-

At the moment I have a D521 drilled with 13mm holes and sprayed black. It looks good but the paint is starting to stratch off and im touching it up with a marker pen, and quite frankly it looks a bit messy.

I thought about getting a front koxx drilled or a front viz.. but they are heavyer and weaker than my 521.

mm, I'm using a disk so it could be a disk rim and idealy needs to be all black.

Any ideas children?

Sam  :-

God your worse than me.

Spray it again :)

i dont think ull mash the front hog rim up, there actualy pretty strong, and look bo!, ive ground the sidewalls on mine, looks more original plus i was using a rim brake lol :)

i landed really bad sideways, roundways, unpside downways off about a 3ft wall n it only buckled a bit :- :)

plus id like to see you cut the kool hedgehogs out :D

Dave :)

oh, and with the 321 idea, there really good i drilled a 729 (or woteva the new ones called) then counter sunk the holes, it looks sooo koool, but fook me took me 2 days :) the materials soooo hard :)

It's not what you wanna hear, but it needs to be said:

How about you stop being a tart and use the rim you're still using, it's stronger and lighter than any other front rim out there . . .

I don't run one myself but that's because of width (even though there's like 2-3 mm difference between a 521 and my Reggie), anyways, that's not the issue.

if you REALLY want to get a new rim, get your self a Tioga Team dh fro chainreaction.

They are 35mm wide, welded, double eyeletted and under 600g (even lighter when drilled).

I have one with 22mm holes on the front and its mint, best rim out maybe

oh, and its black anodised (with a white strip of paint, but that can be removed)

if you REALLY want to get a new rim, get your self a Tioga Team dh fro chainreaction.

They are 35mm wide, welded, double eyeletted and under 600g (even lighter when drilled).

I have one with 22mm holes on the front and its mint, best rim out maybe

oh, and its black anodised (with a white strip of paint, but that can be removed)

Is it the same as the 24" ones? could you get a rim brake on it?

rich.