Bike Stolen

Trials Punk

My mate sam (spike) just asked me tio post up, as just after we finished riding bristol, his bike got nicked. He was on his way home on the train, and had to put his bike in one of those seperate compartments, so at chippenham station, some arse decided to take his bike. He found out when he went to get it.

Bike Description

White dragon planet-x zebdi MK5

Old steel forks

Brand new black middleburn cranks

DMR pedals

Mini seat

Black DX Rim, On A Black Hope (rear)

Rare red goldtec prototype hub, on a f519 (front)

Shimano gear shifter

Koxx try-all bars.

Red magura rear, old v-brake up front.

So if you see anyone on this bike, sam said "Smack the bas***d off, and ride it home"

He only just got this bike sorted when I gave him my old cracked zeb, to replace his 6 year old steel raleigh dirt jump bike.

Also he would like to know if the train company is anyway responsible for what happened?

i'm totally with you scotty, i dont put it in the compartment, i sit in the bit that opens up between each trian cart. So the bike is allways with me. And if i have to go toliet i lock it to the poles which people that have to stand up hold onto :)

Gutted to hear about that kyle. :)

I presume it was on a first great western train? They make you put the bike in the bit, and you've really got no way of looking after it. ;)

Also, the only reason they've actually given me for not allowing the bikes in the doorway area of the compartment, is that it "ruins the carpets".

Great thinking first.

"Transforming travel". :)

Hope he manages to get it back, or at least insurance. :)

Mike.

Thats not good, two black guys tried nicking my dh bike off me on the train at staines/feltem station I made a big fuss and ripped the bike off the them and got off they tried running after me. I am scared shit less of taking my dh bike on the train and I always have mr mole grips and screwdriver ready. Anyway I dont have the bike anmore so no more worrying.

As for the bikes on trians, I only go on the trains during the times im allowed a bie on which isnt a bother to me, Ill sit anywhere and if if anyone moans out comnes the ticket and the speech on I paid for a ticket I have just as much right as anyone else to be on this train now go shove your head in the toiltet and clean the shit out of you.

Hope you get it back.

I apolagise for the (semi) uselessness of this post:

Scotty, you've just made about 20 posts of crap.

I don't know whether having "scotty trials :huh:" plastered a million times over the forum makes you happy, but please do it on 10yearoldsunited.com. You obviously have nothing to add, and know nothing about any of the subjects you "reply" in.

Please just shut up, and stop posting crap.

I'm sure i'm not the 1st person to say this either. (seen one or two posts in Sm chat :huh:)

Mike.

Kyle, sorry to inturrupt the thread further, but this was the topic at the top of the page. (At time of writing)

Once again, good luck with finding it/claming. :o

Man that sucks, just after he got it all working nice n new parts, man im really pissed off. if anyone does see this bike please do your upmost to get the bike off the pricks, he has been riding (very well may i add) a collection of the worst frames and bike set ups for trials imaginable and has just got the bike all riding nice. man how could that happen ky, on the way home i was thinking how cool it was that he was happy with his bike and had a nice one now. :huh: i know i just said a load of crap but its really got me in a bad mood, man i hate trains!!

Can somebody stick this in the stolen bikes sticky topic. Be a bit of help.

I know, it is stupid. He just got a job, getting his bike sorted for the first time. Now thats gone.

Any more information about getting money off the train companys for compensation??

Surely if he *had* to stick it in the compartment place the train company is responsible for it to some extent. CCTV is usually around on trains as well, if you haven't already, get the police involved, useless as they are it could still be of some help if they think it's likely they can find the dickwad who nicked the bike.

Thats not good, two black guys tried nicking my dh bike off me on the train at staines/feltem station I made a big fuss and ripped the bike off the them and got off they tried running after me. I am scared shit less of taking my dh bike on the train and I always have mr mole grips and screwdriver ready.  Anyway I dont have the bike anmore so no more worrying.

I'm scared shitless of black guys in tracksuits, it sounds so bad when I say it but I really am. They always seem to go around in pairs and look you up and down al the time as if they're sussing wether you're worth robbing or not. :-

Me to big black guys (not meant as a racist comment) scare me rather alot aswell.

This sittuation really annoys me. I cant get my head around the concept of why people steal. I do not see the satifaction if you know what I mean. I would personaly much rather work hard for my posetions that steal them.

Anyway I hope you get yourbike back mate and the skag heads who stole it get what they deserve.:closedeyes: