Will They Fit ?!

TheMunn

Running a HS33 or a Vee brake?

If it's a HS33 it won't fit, unless you run a pad bodge, which is basically glueing your current pads on top of some old cruddy manked up ones so it pushes them close to the rim. As scotty has said, if your pad's got enough 'meat' on it, it'll work, but this will only be a short term solution.

If it's a Vee, I think it should be ok, I don't remember James (trialskid) ever saying anything about it :)

Yeh i'm running a maggie, this will be short term aswell as I will buy some new rims in one or two weeks. Anyone care to reccommend some ? I was leaning towards Onza Hog rim's.

I've ran koxx rims in my levelboss for a while and run a grind, this is crap to be honest. As in around one proper ride the grind has worn off. BUT the other day i bought an Echo rim for my newly built mod (cnc'd rim) and stuck a grind on it and its amazing, just like a mavic grind. A fer superior rim in my opinion.

So if you can get your hands on an echo rim or an onza ronnie you will be on the right road...

I've ran koxx rims in my levelboss for a while and run a grind, this is crap to be honest. As in around one proper ride the grind has worn off. BUT the other day i bought an Echo rim for my newly built mod (cnc'd rim) and stuck a grind on it and its amazing, just like a mavic grind. A fer superior rim in my opinion.

So if you can get your hands on an echo rim or an onza ronnie you will be on the right road...

I will agree there.

Echo CNC rim holds grinds really well, and is a very nice strong rim. Given mine quite a lot of abuse so. The grinds still going strong, after about 2 months of riding (mostly natural as well)

Ok then, don't get a koxx rim because you will den't/flatsport it VERY easy...

Honestly though, if i'd the money i'd ahve a ronnie or echo rim on my stock too!

Id go for the ronnie rim! very very nice :(

but if any one could tell me the difference between the ronnie and the koxx rim apart from the sticker and the price! id be amazed

Jp

Id go for the ronnie rim! very very nice  :)

but if any one could tell me the difference between the ronnie and the koxx rim apart from the sticker and the price! id be amazed

Jp

higher sidewalls, not as wide (wide enough for a 'wide' rim), smaller holes, cheaper, stronger, eyelets.

Ronnie, 30quid from tarty bikes :(

Sam, ps if you dont like the look of drilled rims, why not run black rim tape so it isnt as obvious.. only if u dont like em B)

i got a ronnie and a mate of mine got a koxx and you really can not tell the difference at all

I think you might have got a Hog... the ronnies look like this: http://tartybikes.trials-shack.co.uk/tart/...ge_ronnie26.jpg

38mm wide.

The koxx (same as Onza Hog) rims are 47mm wide.

higher sidewalls, not as wide (wide enough for a 'wide' rim), smaller holes, cheaper, stronger, eyelets.

Ronnie, 30quid from tarty bikes :)

Sam, ps if you dont like the look of drilled rims, why not run black rim tape so it isnt as obvious.. only if u dont like em :P

or you could just buy an undrilled ronnie :-

Dan

EDIT :grr should learn to read more often

Edited by Brisa~Dan