Silver And Blue Monty

sir trial a lot

sorry no offence to you but how poncy are trials riders getting? more people seem enjoy having a nice looking bike more than riding it. back a few years you were hard pushed to find parts now people worry about the weight of innertubes and the colour of hubs. people polish there bikes bikes more than they ride them. it comes to a stage when people dont use armidillos (for protection on your investment) simply because they dont look good.

sorry if it seems like im having a go at you but really does it matter if you get a black or silver hub as long as it works. it is also not really aimed at you just the general annoying, what colour should i do this... and what colour should i do that... i dont use an armidillo cause its black.... i dont wear a helmet cause i look gay.. etc...

in the end its only going to be ridden and you should choose the colour you like and not give a shit what anyone else thinks.

sorry rant over :lol:

As right as you are, I also think it's nice to have a bike that looks good (mine looked good but frame's getting abit fooked now). Some people take pride in having a bike that look's nice and there's nothing wrong with that really. Why shouldn't you look after your bike?

sorry no offence to you but how poncy are trials riders getting? more people seem enjoy having a nice looking bike more than riding it.  back a few years you were hard pushed to find parts now people worry about the weight of innertubes and the colour of hubs. people polish there bikes bikes more than they ride them. it comes to a stage when people dont use armidillos (for protection on your investment) simply because they dont look good.

sorry if it seems like im having a go at you but really does it matter if you get a black or silver hub as long as it works. it is also not really aimed at you just the general annoying, what colour should i do this... and what colour should i do that... i dont use an armidillo cause its black.... i dont wear a helmet cause i look gay.. etc...

in the end its only going to be ridden and you should choose the colour you like and not give a shit what anyone else thinks.

sorry rant over  :huh:

i understand what your saying but if im getting new hubs i might aswell buy ones thatll look nice rather than just buy whatever colour they have the most of or whatever is easiest to order etc. like i say i understand you in a way but not totally.

basically what im getting at is i perfectley understand it if you asked which hubs people recommend in terms of quality, relablity etc. But colour is a personal taste how you cannot choose a colour you like without the help of people on the internet i just dont get. its a subjective choice, u already have your own opinions surely so why not just get the ones you like not somebody elses favourite colour.... :huh:

seems strange to me

basically what im getting at is i perfectley understand it if you asked which hubs people recommend in terms of quality, relablity etc. But colour is a personal taste how you cannot choose a colour you like without the help of people on the internet i just dont get. its a subjective choice, u already have your own opinions surely so why not just get the ones you like not somebody elses favourite colour.... :(

seems strange to me

all i wanted was peoples opinions mate! i dont really see your problem. B)

Its fair enough asking, someone might suggest something you havent thought of, that being the whole point of a forum, bein a kind of think tank.

Presuming your forks are silver, i think a silver front hub and blue rear will look very nice!

Andy

EDIT: Also, for a little project for you, it might look quite good drilling smallish holes from the centre of each cnc'd square, with black rim tape underneath. Not too big a hole though, a 15mm hole would be good!

Edited by andyroo

Its fair enough asking, someone might suggest something you havent thought of, that being the whole point of a forum, bein a kind of think tank.

Presuming your forks are silver, i think a silver front hub and blue rear will look very nice!

Andy

EDIT: Also, for a little project for you, it might look quite good drilling smallish holes from the centre of each cnc'd square, with black rim tape underneath. Not too big a hole though, a 15mm hole would be good!

my frame is blue on the back and silver on the front with black forks :(