Magura Evo Mounts, Moving Position

roozor

Guys, just a quick one.

I'm using this spare mavic rim which is ALOT thinner than my massively wide try-all rim, so i need to move the magura pistons more inward towards the rim.

I have a zebdi mk5 fram and i'm using what im told are magura evo mounts, 2 bolts on each one and the top bolt underneath it has this metal prong which rests against the frame.

I've moved the pistons as far as they will go against the mounts, if i could move that metal prong round a bit to push more away form the frame it would be fine, but i cant find a way to move it?!

Does anyone have a clue what im talking about? (Y)

Please help, gotta ride this evening!

Hey Alex, I assume you have loosened the bolts? Don't get exactly what you mean. If you need the pads closer just loosen everything off fully and move the rubber thing that helps hold the cylinder in the mount. Then push the pad as close to the rim as possible, then that little thing that rests against the frame, loosen the bolt off (if not already) and get it to touch the frame then tighten this a bit (just until it wont move but the cylinder can still move a bit).

Now just hold your finger at the back of the cylinder and pump the lever not letting the pads push away from the rim just letting it get straight..

Hope thats what you need.