Hospitals Are Great

Matt_Tupman

Well i've been in hospital the past two days because I had to have a bone graft in my jaw so that I can have new implant teeth (Y)

But I really wasn't looking foward to staying the night in the ward but it was actually really good :)

So this is my reference for hospitals (Y) they are really calm, very clean (there was never a point were someone wasn't cleaning) the people are great and they let you know exactly wats going on.

I look a bit of a dork at the moment cus I have no front top teeth and a very swollen left jaw :P

Hospitals are cool (Y) :P

I had a pretty good stay in the ICU at Chesterfield apart from being rigged up to about a thousand wires and pipes.

Really clean and they even had them pull down screens with 21 sky channels including extreme on the ward so i was well impressed, dead quite aswell, my memories of hospital were being on a kids ward with constant screaming and crying..

Not sharing wards with babies has to be one of the joys of being over 18 (Y)

Oh yeah annnd the best bit one of the nurses was sooooooooooooooo fit, shame about the rest but she made up for it (Y)

If your going to put yourself in hospital Chesterfield is a good un lol

If your going to put yourself in hospital Chesterfield is a good un lol

Thanks, i will bare that in mind (Y)

I have never stayed in hospital before, but if you ask me, if they make you fit and well again, then they are doing a good job (Y)

Although, i have to admit, Extreme has to be a bonus (Y)

When I had food poisioning from some dodgy piella (however you spell it!) The spanish thingy. I had to stay in hospital for a week. It was well good, you can just press the service button any time and they brough you food! (Y)

They also gave me a snes to play with to, I wanted to stay longer (Y)

Edited by Adamm

When I stayed in Ealing Hospital (West London) it was shite. I was in a ward full of old dying men (literally, one died). They spent the whole night praying to Jesus, very loudly, and being sick.

Because the area of Ealing has a high Asian population, my entire floor had at one point nobody who spoke English - that annoyed me. The hospital was clean enough and I could see central London in the distance out the window.

So not all hospitals are great. If I ever had a problem again I'd go private. I'm not spending another week in a place like that.

have to agree, hospitals are great and the fact we dont have to pay for stuff when we need it, unlike most of europe and the USA, it is a much more wallet friendly system.

i feel your pain with the whole teeth issue, as u can see with my avatar, when i was in hopsital they were extremely good to me, even saying we can take u through to the dentist surgery via the back way so no one has to see u. not that i minded showing of my battle scar.

we dont realise how lucky we are in this country! ive experienced a hospital in austria after skiing into a fence, thankully i was insured it would have cost £2000 for the treatment and all i had was an xray and some crutches, oh and an ambulance off the ski slope!!

tops stuff NHS