Hl2 Mods

Nick Garland

Well as we all knoew (well most should) of Perfect Dark, the Revolution for FPS as it bought new idea such as dual guns, bots and large levels withlots of passages. It also bought to use vehicles to use and a bloody good storyline.

Well some people have decided to bring it back in the form of the Source Engine, a HL2 mod. It looks awsome so far lets home its as good as the original.

Perfect Dark Mod

Enjoy.

oh my god this should rule!

I wasted many hours playing Perfect Dark! I didnt play the single player that much but spent many hours wasting away on the multiplayer! It was amazing being able to play with your mates against bots or even playing multiplayer on your own using the bots!

I have been saying to people about playing Perfect Dark again soon, but all they want to play is Halo which is wank compared to Perfect Dark!!! Perfect Dark is a classic FPS!

Being able to play Perfect Dark with a keyboard and mouse will make it even more playable imo! Keyboard and mouse is the only way for FPS games!

"Tic"

Goldeneye is the ultimate classic FPS multiplayer followed by Perfect Dartk followed by the CS stuff now.

Man with the Golden Gun mode in goldeneye was best - nothing quite like taking out the Golden Gun holder with a pathetic weapon. Licence to kill was allways good to - most realistic really.

Dan

Perfect Dark, the Revolution for FPS as it bought new idea such as dual guns, bots and large levels withlots of passages.

I think you'll find that those innovations were first created by Epic games prior to Perfect dark, in the form of Unreal Tournament.

On the other hand, that is a damn good mod.

I meant console games sorry and if Unreal was on N64 or something I didnt know of it.

Come to think of it I think it was.

Companys just dont make games like they used to, they are all to "realistic" in some games this is good but they dont let the gamer get taken into a whole world that is fantasy and fun.