New Hub

manuel

From what i have heard,the hub want come out on the release date given,as it is not yet how they want it,so they dont think it will be out by the release date which is early april.

I rode the new hub rear pro 2 last night,and was pretty impressed with the rear one,on the old ones with the crap pick up i wunt ride a bike with a hope cos the pick up was crap,but the new one with the 40 odd pick up is loads better,It did skip twice when i was riding,but that was apperently the lockring tightening up on its self as they were only put on yesterday. The new rear hub isnt actually a trial hub to my knowledge.

The front hub is nice very light being that it doesnt have a axel,Not really much toi say about a front hub,but i think these hubs will be promising,but they arent bringing them out till the are bob on.

Should be well worth the wait.........................

Im told they wioll price at about £140. (Y)

Edited by Mr Koxx

to the clown who is putting trade prices up WELL DONE!

im sure hope will do you good deals on hope bits when you come to buy them!

Why be such an idiot? TRADE price is trade price for a reason not for everybody on this forum to know!

use your brain before your keyboard! i dont care if i get a warning but im afraid that people knowing trade prices doesnt do us any good!

Waynio......................

AsShOlE sprung to mind! its not offensive but its just a comment that people dont need to make! i could go round telling everyone trade prices but do you think it does the cycle trade any good? specially with all the companies you DONT make good margin on, which im sure tarty will be with me on a few of his products!

Well a big one is one of the biggest (small town) trials bike brand on the market!

if there is 20%-40% to be made then the people doing things cheaper are just idiots. like the maxxis tyres. RRP is completly different to what most people sell em at? but why? if it was a crap tyre then yes the need selling cheaper but the best needs to be sold at the right price or stuff just gets out of hand and everything becomes cheap and crap! cos its well over used.

Ashley boy dont forget to pop round aire valley on saturday lad :)" (Y) ashley as in "Trialnoir" and lee if you see this first give him a reminder ;)