Pedal-up To Rear Wheel: Up-hill

ERgoSuM

Hi,

Quite simply, i was wondering if any of you had some tips for pedal-upping to rear wheel going up-hill.

You need more speed, right? but there must be other things that change in your technique.

Im only talking about small, but noticable inclines.

Thanks.

check out the coustellier nottingham video, the big tap that one of the brothers does has a slight hill run up, see how they do it. but the other guys seem to be giving you the correct info, i found its much easier not to pause, and go slightly faster i found, when i did the coust wall tapping i found i had to run up faster, and the last pedal stroke has to be much stronger.

anyhow, a small clip of that is on my movie at the end my movie

of you could find the coustellier nottingham one, u might already have it.

it depends really whether you are doing it on natty or on street

cheers

ben

i sometimes fidnt hat not tapping helps, obviosuly it dependsa on the height but as its uphill you can go quickyl and pull up easier and just bunny hop it to backwheel, sometimes if you cant get enough speed and frpont tapit then you land to teep and come off back, however if you realy can get enough speed and you bunny hop it you just go straight up and come straight back down.