Tykes Will Go On

newb

i amongst others went to the egm last night .(not much happened just talked really )

the next comp will be on the 10th of april ( but it isny yet finialised) and wiil probablry be held at addingham ,although wayne and another guya re going to try to find new venues

thanks

joe :ermm:

yeah we do have a very very small group of people helping out.

we still need more people.

dont think that because tykes is running again that it is 'all sorted' or anything.

loads of help is still needed.

so everyone get your act together and chip in.

Bucky

awards ceremony aint even been contemplated yet.

everything still needs alot going into it, there is a couple of positions at tyke trial that are "EXTREMLY" important still not taken i had put my name down for it but quite alot of the comittee said it wouldnt be a good idea as the person that took the role COULD NOT! ride their bike at the competitions. so in thweory needs to be a parent, its a position that holds alot of trust too as it is to check all the forms that are sent to tyke trial before processing.

a couple of MAJOR issues that are probably going to be put into perspective will be the following:

1) Entry forms MUST be sent in on time, if you dont the simple thing would be NO RIDE!!! this is due to alot of time and effort that goes into sorting things out, in and amongst last year i know i did this a few times and now i think it is more important to really hype up that tyke trial will possibly have over 200 members cut off is 130 riders at each event. so were hoping that people will be put on waiting lists like they were around 2-3 years ago.

2) we need alot of help from observers and parents to just give "Observing" a go.

alot of respect is due to the people that do this job and they wont be put under much pressure by riders as the observers decisionis final! unless you get the clerk of course to solve an issue which rarely happens!

I want to say a big thanks to a couple of people in particular for last year and thats Carol Slinger and Allan Slinger, i dont think people realised that these 2 people weere literally doing the job of somewhat 10 people still would struggle to do!!!!!! all the people that helped at tykes last year too get a big thanks also as the competitions wouldnt run without them.

Hopefully everyone or most will be turning upto the competition at "Back Qown Quarry" on sunday and we'll see you all there.

A few new locations for 2005 and hopefully a few more for 2006 should be on the cards, its jsut about getting in touch with landowners and sorting some kind of agreement out with them to get to use the land needed.

Waynio.............................

Joe was it your mum that was sat to me? well at the side of me n you sort of thing? or were you sat in front of barbara and mick buck? just so i can remember which lad you were? Also thank your mam for putting her name forward for a position, if she needs any help tell her to buzz me (Y) she can always catch me at the shop.

Waynio.....................

Joe was it your mum that was sat  to me? well at the side of me n you sort of thing? or were you sat in front of barbara and mick buck? just so i can remember which lad you were? Also thank your mam for putting her name forward for a position, if she needs any help tell her to buzz me :) she can always catch me at the shop.

Waynio.....................

Joe was sat next to me Wayne, to your right. (Y)

seems the weather is going to be loverly and sunny for the weekend according to the bbc weather, where did you see there was snow Wayne?

and I am pretty sure you can send them to barbara mike, I did.

Cheers Ali. :blink:

P.s. Sort your msn out! :ermm:

Edited by fatmike