New Camera

trialsking 55

hi,

the quality on my current dv camera is not really all that good and it eats batterys up :( it also has lighting so everything looks much darker than it should. are there any good video camera's out there that have night vision for around £100 :"> . i've seen some on ebay but im not too sure.

I have one of the cheapest cameras from the 2003 cannon range, it was about £250 and has virtually all the features that are standard on most cameras, and has reasonable picture quality for the price as well as a decent zoom and easy of use.

the MV700 found here is the newer version.

the cheaper canon's suck! poor picture quality (horrible for low light, as indoor or evenings) , bad wide angle :(

I'd recommend a Sony cam, a TRV33E off eBay would be great. it's from their second last series , but still a great camera.

the cheaper canon's suck! poor picture quality (horrible for low light, as indoor or evenings)  , bad wide angle :) 

I'd recommend a Sony cam, a TRV33E off eBay would be great.  it's from their second last series , but still a great camera.

mine does me fine although i must admit the picture quality isnt mindblowing, its fine for internet vids, as for the wide angle, thats why i have a 0.5 wide angle lense.