Brisa Elite Stem

Watson©

Hey... what's the Brisa Elite Stems clamp size... is it 26.8mm or 31.8mm??

I want to get a set of the Zoo! riser bars as the Brisa bars are starting to kill my wrists... they are begining to hurt everytime I go out on my bike now :blink: So if it's 31.8mm that's great as I don't need to splash out on more money for a new stem.

Watson

Just 'cos they're zoo, or does the geometry suit your wrists/arms better than the Brisa?

I used EA70. Then switched to tryall for some extra width. I'm now back on EA70, because they're lot more comfortable. Not as triasy, but meh.

I would recommend buying both the bar and stem together, theyre a sweet combo. I went from brisa elite bar and stem to the zoo's and they feel much better because of the shape :turned:

Yeah I was going to mate, but money is a big problem right now :)

Will have to wait and save up some cash....

Watson

Just 'cos they're zoo, or does the geometry suit your wrists/arms better than the Brisa?

I used EA70. Then switched to tryall for some extra width. I'm now back on EA70, because they're lot more comfortable. Not as triasy, but meh.

hey janson - never complain about my sperrin again.........

triasy

or is that sweedish.

hey janson - never complain about my sperrin again.........

triasy

or is that sweedish.

Is English your second language?

And um, bars. Is it worth going for the Onza carbon ones over the Zoo! ones? They're both similar weights (The Zoo are wider, but slightly heavier, non?). I've had Monty bars for ages, but they're realtively narrow in terms of trials bars, I was thinking maybe I should splash out on some newer, wider, riser ish bars?

So yeah, what do people think?

I agree with Sam on this, as will alot of other people, the Onza carbon bars are the shiznit, i changed to them when my brisas were hurting my wrists, and will never turn back from them, awsome bars, super light, yet still uber strong, only thing is the price, at £53 they are abit pricey, although i got mine new for £30 hehe

Adam

Yeah I was considering the Zoo's or the Onza's but I don't know... I'm hopefully getting a job in Pizza Hut so money wont really be a problem... so what you think I should get guys?? im leaning more over to the Onza's though ;) (Y)

Watson