New Kenny Bealay Video

Davetrials

Rude, I got a kenny bike, wonder if the video will be as good as the frame.(doubtful (Y)  )

how do u mean by rude? also if this is kenny riding it must be mindblowing as he is my favourite rider i think, especially after seeing him in the saarbruecken_04 vid. ah well i think i will buy it.

:unsure: His last video "Zero tolerance" SUCKED!!!! (Y)

Sure did! paided £20 for a video :P which was an absolute disappointment! Was really short and the riding was good but not amazing, seen much better in the vids d/led from here!

Rob :P

these pros have to realize that they better offer something that is considerably better than what you can get for free from this forum if they are going to charge 20 plus shippig or whatever...

which is not an easy thing to do because you can get amazing vids for free...

I didn't think that Manifesto was worth the money, basically I paid to watch him ride once over a chain which was the only really cool thing in that video, everything else is eclipsed daily by the people on this forum offering their vids for free..

This is probably an old story but all of the hype leading up to Manifesto was unfounded and arrogent and that "no correction hop" style that he makes such a big deal about only ends up making him look awkward compared to people who make-not correction hops-but slight correction 'rolls' while on rear...

and also that no correction hop thing is only possible when you can pick your own line and go wherever your failing balance takes you, like Leech did all the time on those rocks...

I'd like to see him do it in comp...

I hate people who think they are rock stars because they ride a bike...