Trials-shack Volume #7

Simon

Not as good as #5

I said that first because thats the first thing I thought, #5 was an amazing vid, well edited too, suited the song perfect, and the song was amazing, :lol:. Although this time, I personally didnt like any of the songs (although I know how hard it is to find a decent song), but that doesn't bother me that much because its upto you with choosing a song. The riding was brilliant, by everyone, althought I think the camera man could have done a better job on a few clips, it wasn't still on several clips and made it very hard to concentrate on the rider, other than that, good video (Y)

Sorry to say some of the bad points, I find it hard to get my videos good so I aint dissing you at all.

Thanks.

corish

Not as good as #5

I said that first because thats the first thing I thought, #5 was an amazing vid, well edited too, suited the song perfect, and the song was amazing, :lol:. Although this time, I personally didnt like any of the songs (although I know how hard it is to find a decent song), but that doesn't bother me that much because its upto you with choosing a song. The riding was brilliant, by everyone, althought I think the camera man could have done a better job on a few clips, it wasn't still on several clips and made it very hard to concentrate on the rider, other than that, good video (Y)

Sorry to say some of the bad points, I find it hard to get my videos good so I aint dissing you at all.

Thanks.

corish

Camera man was me throughout. Indeed i was shaky. As it mostly god damn freezing, so keeping it still was a mission. I however bought a tripod, as you can tell from half of the clips, so that should ok now :P

Camera man was me throughout. Indeed i was shaky. As it mostly god damn freezing, so keeping it still was a mission. I however bought a tripod, as you can tell from half of the clips, so that should ok now (Y)

Thanks for not having a go at me :"> Yeah the tripod is a good idea, lets people focus on the rider better (Y)

I didnt like it because;

a) it was widescreen, i like to focus on the central oriented area of the video, not all the way to the edges, this isnt a big deal, but id prefer normal screen aspect ratios and sizes.

(Y) the music wasn't my cup of tea, it was dull, which made the video seem more dull than it was.

c)the camera angles seemed similar, perhaps you could try mix that up a bit by being more creative and daring.

Just my opinion, (Y)