Hmm Bars...

Nick Dale

Hey i have a monty stem (mod) its the silver flat style x-lite one and i want to use it with a different set of bars like the zoo, But i wasn't sure if it will fit any help would be great and i cant use my current ones due to them being try-all bar and stem and fancy a change :lol: let me know on the ideas of what bars to get for my new stem (Y)

Night people...Nick

even though they are probably stronger than the ones your using now..... ive used them for about a year and had no problems.... they arent totally carbon anyway... look at some of the people who use them (slinger, butler etc)

yeah i was looking at the monty and zoo bars but wasnt sure because will the bars sit too hight due to the stem being for the flat stlye x-lite bars not the riser's?

where as the onza carbon will be fine but not sure about them either yet :lol:

Pazzaz/Onza carbon bars.

Pazzaz/Onza carbon bars.

Pazzaz/Onza carbon bars.

They're totally awesome. They're the nicest feeling bars I've *ever* used. Everyone who's tried my bike loves them, everyone who buys them loves them (many posts on here of "I'll never go back to other bars", etc.). They're simply great bars. The aluminium part of the bars is only slightly narrower than that of standard alu bars, but they've got the carbon wrap over the last 10-15% of the material, so it's not like they're fully carbon fibre.

They're awesome bars. Buy them!

I've had the onza risers and i have to agree theyre really good, solid and nice and wide. Ended up swapping for monty risers though. Bars a bit short but they suit my bike better i think (monty x-lite - no suprise there..)