36h Onto A 32h

TomN

Craig Lee Scotts got his rear hub laced up like that since he's running the echo 32h only rim , if it lasts him.. it should last us all.

That's why am asking and also it's for the front. but hopefully I'll be getting a 32h hub if not ill try and build it.

Yer fine, buit i want other bits for that DMR thing aswell since there's more bits to it. Also 3 bar aswell.

yo]

no way the deal was done ill give you the rest of the dmr thing and see if ive got a diff hub that you can swap me for the one i gave you. why should i give you 3 quid? the deal isnt canging? :lol:

Craig Lee Scotts got his rear hub laced up like that since he's running the echo 32h only rim , if it lasts him.. it should last us all.

yeah and he gives it some riiight ole pasty.

so i dont see why on the front it should affect strength either.

its not liek your doing silly gaps drops side hops like crag does

yo]

no way the deal was done ill give you the rest of the dmr thing and see if ive got a diff hub that you can swap me for the one i gave you. why should i give you 3 quid? the deal isnt canging?  :sleeping:

I feel i lost plus poo hub you giving me if it's a Deore plus I should've kept them parts.

Edit. Close topic if thee want.

Edited by TomN