Im Scared

Michael Hardman

I have one lecture left on Monday a few revision seminars then off to revise. So in a few months maybe less Ill be ut of uni (three year gap year with added work) and having to look for a proper job.

Wait till my brother reads this hel be at my neck with jokes.

Its scary how three years has just passed, well at least I have a week now before uni is out for easter to go bonkers for atleast a month (after exams)

Anyone else finishin ubi this year and f**ked like me.

im in my first year at uni and to be honest.. the time is flying so fast.. its really unreal and yes.. in your position in a few years time ill be shitting a small house. To be fair though going to uni makes you pretty independent but theres all the bills etc to worry about now... like.. MAJOR bills.. all out going till you find yourself a steady income. Crap im scaring my self now

I'm in my third year at uni (well fourth if you include the industrial placement I did last year), and still have a year to go. To be honest, as much fun as uni is, financially I don't think I'll be able to survive longer than this.

My placement gave me a good feel for life after uni , and to be honest it's not at all bad. I found I had more time to do what I wanted (riding especially), and the income gave me that little bit of security and extra freedom.

Just because you have a full-time job and other adult-like responsibilities, doesn't mean you need to 'grow-up'. I'm certainly gonna do my best to stay immature :(

this isn't aimed at topic starter, but at the guy who said he was feeling old at twenty!!!!!

how is this possible, i'm sorry but i'm sure you have a long way to go, i'm twenty and i'm enjoying myself more than ever, i'm more mature and have much more fun now than i have ever done before, granted i cant ride my bike as much because of my uni work, but still get out quite often.

ben

"Never Grow Old, Never Die"

You would know that If you listened to A new Way to trust.........

I dont know what you are soooo scared of.

Im 21, been in full time employment for 3 years, and just get on with it.

You lucky yo have the chance/money to go to uni.