Echo-zoo

dannie

rite, i ordered some echo team forks last friday from www.echo-zoo.co.uk its now wednesday and they havent come and i payed £5 pp :ermm: iv tryd ringin him but hes not in, so i try ringin his mobile and it just rings and rings. so i cant evan cancel the order never mind ask him where they are,

I was just wondering if anyone has had any problems with this guy befor? has he taken ages, has he not poasted your stuff, or is he alrite and im cryin about nowt? >_<

cheers dan

Yes i had problems, i ordered a load of bits from them, had no reply for about 2 months, by which time i had cancelled payment. Then they desided to ring up and ask if i still wanted them. >_<

I phoned and phoned and phoned, and emailed but no reply.

When they did ring his reason they didnt reply was they was at the worlds. :ermm:

But that is just my experience with them.

Edited by wally

A ) Should of ordered from Selectbikes.com £72.50 posted >_<

B ) Yea its pretty impossible to get hold of Tim and hes often timely if at all at getting back to you.

C ) I have bought stuff and it has arrived fine, but enquiring about frames the other day its harder to get in touch it would seem. (P.S. His mobile is broken you'll need to ask his mum for her number which he's currently using)

Olly.

Edited by Olly C

I pre-orderd a bt raven in black, 4 bolts and he sold it the day he got them in.

I then orderd a raven 5.0 with 2 bolt brake mounts seeing as how thats all he had left after he sold the one I pre-orderd. My dad orderd it for me with his cc, so I'm guessing they probably took him more seriously. I payed an extra 10 quid for guarenteed next day delivery before 9 and it came 2 days later. Allthough it had still been posted by next day before 9:00 they posted it 2 days later than promised.

They're also a pain in the ass to get hold of!

I pre-orderd a bt raven in black, 4 bolts and he sold it the day he got them in.

yeah, i also had that frame on order!! (only one 4-bolt mount frame came on that shimpment) and Tim promised the frame to around 4 people, telling all of them that they were the only person wanting one in black with 4-bolt mounts!! i really do hate him. imo he shouldn't be allowed to run a bike company! i ordered an echo booster from him last year, and it didn't even come with an invoice/receipt or any proof of payment, and it wasn't even packaged in a propper jiffy bag!! :sleeping: i shall have words with him at the bikeshow

yeah, i ordered some bars late last year echo ones that is, and i waited a week and a bit, so rang them up and he said the stock was out, and then said i will get them in a day cause they just got a stock intake and then i sent a few emails asking where it is complaining that they were nowhere to be seen, and i got an email saying i would receive sorry item for my waiting time, if it was there fault tht was.

well i received my bars almost 3 weeks later with no 'sorry item' so whos fault was it that they were late? mine? haha, crappy service.