Anagram Topic

O E M

is it this?

floccinaucinihilipilification (Y) its the estimation of something worthless, also the longest word in the first edition of the oxford dictionary

i have heard the word before so thats how i got it (Y)

i cant think of one so someone else can do one for me....

Edited by Bondy

is it this?

floccinaucinihilipilification  (Y) its the estimation of something worthless, also the longest word in the first edition of the oxford dictionary

i have heard the word before so thats how i got it (Y)

i cant think of one so someone else can do one for me....

Please people, no cheating :D

corish

and i cheated how  :D i had found out the word before and knew what it was......

you cant really cheat with anagrams anyway  (Y)

and how many words is yours janson?

Google search this:

Word Unscrambler

(Y)

corish

Google search this:

Word Unscrambler

(Y)

corish

fair enough but i didnt even know there were word uncscramblers..anyway i didnt cheat, it wasnt exactly a hard word because like i said i had seen it before just like if anyone had put

lleacoanmvrosnnrlcocccotniopouiiospomucisosii

after looking at it for a bit i would know what it was because i know what the word is....

still cant figures jansons out at all...

Edited by Bondy

fair enough but i didnt even know there were word uncscramblers..anyway i didnt cheat, it wasnt exactly a hard word because like i said i had seen it before just like if anyone had put

lleacoanmvrosnnrlcocccotniopouiiospomucisosii

after looking at it for a bit i would know what it was because i know what the word is....

still cant figures jansons out at all...

I had enough of thinking about Jansons, put it in the word unscrambler (this was after like a full day of thinkin what it is) and it said no matches found, so there must be a slight mistake to it or it must be his language, or several words?

corish

I had enough of thinking about Jansons, put it in the word unscrambler (this was after like a full day of thinkin what it is) and it said no matches found, so there must be a slight mistake to it or it must be his language, or several words?

corish

my really long one i put in my post isnt in the word unscrambler either, but its a word :lol: so it just might not be in the words list for the unscramblers....

and i really cant figure jansons out either , give us a hint (Y)

• 3 weeks later...