Tyketrial Competition

BikeTrial Federation

The entry closed yesterday (Saturday 2nd) so where are all your entries???

So, for all of you who forgot, were away on holiday, or simply couldn't be bothered to send off the forms ...

... the closing date has been extended to Friday 8th April for anyone who already has their ACU licence, or has recently applied for it through either TykeTrial or through NBTC. If you haven't already applied for your ACU licence, then you've missed the deadline.

Download TykeTrial Membership Form here (pdf file)

Download Brimham Rocks Entry Form here (pdf file)

It's the first comp for Tykes this year, so get your membership and entries in and support your new committee!

send it today chris to the secretary of tyke trial i think its sue scriven!!!! you will 99% be able to ride if you get your arse into gear!!!!!!

there will be a few changes to how the trials are run.............

mainly due to people taking advantage of the time limit given on sending entries in!

so for example on sunday...........if you turn up on the day expecting to ride, dont expect to pay £8 expect to pay £12! IF you keep abusing the system it will be increased at the AGM last night i didnt understand just HOW much effort goes into getting a trial on its feet. since i joined the commitee and became apart of tyke trial it is extrmely hard and time consuming for the people involved WE DONT GET PAID FOR IT either its all due to keeping the sport going in this area as we do have the best and possibly the biggest trials area going.

so please people just get your stuff done early rather than later.

Cheers Waynio......................

we need more riders in the club too, going back 3-4years there were over 200 members and trials were FULL!!!!!! cut off at 130 riders and now it doesnt even get to that stage, the club has probably only just got 130 members never mind entrants!!!!!! :P :ermm: :P

so lets all not look puzzled and just do things as and when we can..........sooner rather than later, it doesnt take much for people to give in to putting all the effort in as we saw when tyke trial nearly folded at the begining of the year but it doesnt take much for new faces to get involved and help out. :P :P

So, as Wayne says, in future, TykeTrial will accept entries and membership on the day at a higher fee (but only for people who already hold an ACU card and bring it with them).

But that shouldn't give you the chance to be lazy ... please, it is so much easier to prepare if we get entries by the closing date, and it helps us to decide on what course and sections we're going to lay out.

We need more riders in the Novice and Intermediate classes so get your entries sent now!

Don’t forget there will be a British Championship event held at the same venue, it’s a good chance to get a feel for the place if you are doing the Brits.

I have entered and will be riding with Wesley Belaey, who is staying with us this week.

Ben.

Just to let people off here know that the parking on sunday is limited.......

PLEASE USE BRIMHAM ROCKS NATIONAL PARK CAR PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is due to the field being totally water logged. i got in touch with Mr Fothergill tyhe farmer last night and he has said that we cant use it due to the field being in a bad state and most of us would get stuck their too!!!!!!

For the people that dont see this we will be there ealry on sunday morning re-directing people to park in the national trust car park.

Thanks everyone who see this.

Waynio........................

arr bummer its well far from the sections and they make you pay.

but like you say, some one allways get stuck, to heavy on the old right foot i think. last time everyone managed to drive on and off fine, in big vans and everything but one guy gets stuck in an omega, "done well there mate!"

rob

It's for the best I suppose to park at the upper it, as the field really does get knackered, plus, I dont like the big bumps and didtches on the way down to that field, it's not far from the car to sections, just from the sections to the car is a bummer at the end of the trial.lol.

Phil.

well done to all.

just wondering, is there a closing date to the season when you can enter?

havent had time or money to get everything sorted with me van dying.

hopefully try get it done for addingham :unsure:

Both the club membership year and the ACU year runs January to December, you can join anytime.