Vincent Hermance's Rear Brake

Mr Motivator

or gav, u could get a grip shift, then turn it to it points upwards, looks bo imo and dnt hurt

Dave

Hmm im definatly going to look into something along those lines as my kool chain needs replacing and im looking at getting the thin versoin and putting my gears back on but i dont want to go smacking my knees again :ermm:

i've been running something similar for quite a while now. rather than a bulky heavy gripshift i used a trimmed down dura-ace thumbshifter. its not zip tied on either, leeson added a braze on mount to the frame to bolt it too. should be standard with trial bikes i reckon. shame i'm selling it!!

pbpic413026.jpg

gallery_608_735_85295.jpg

ALSO Caisso had one on his bike but like pointing upwards or downwards and so did Beleay.

its a French thing...............

but it works, i think its quite a simple thing to do but actually making a fitting for it to fit better than a zip tie would be better.........just so you know when riding a world round or a british championship that you dont catch it and pop the zip tie then its knakerd (Y)

Waynio..................