The Future Of Freeridetrials Club

freeridetrials_club

Am I till being envolved in this club ? I dont seem to be asked or told anything. I know ive been away but email or texts would be good.

Let us know whats happening

Craig

giving us your mobile number and email address would be even better :P i had you email addy but have lost it and i didn't realise you were a full member so haven't tried pming you. we assumed you didn't have the time to help out because no ones heard off you since the bangor ride...

get in touch with someone else though because i'm away for the next 3 weeks...

giving us your mobile number and email address would be even better  >_<  i had you email addy but have lost it and i didn't realise you were a full member so haven't tried pming you.  we assumed you didn't have the time to help out because no ones heard off you since the bangor ride...

get in touch with someone else though because i'm away for the next 3 weeks...

email is in profile and have been reasonably busy , any updates on whats happening dude ? A lot of members have been online and have spoken to me but nothing was mentioned. I back at home for a bit well on thursday after i'm back from chepstow , so I'm able to work with more stuff. i'm interested in doing a lot of filming work so ill attend the rides as camera person e.t.c editor and up to you if you want to use my stuff or not.

Craig

p.s Full membership was gratefully received by myself this morning

i went for a scout today,

found one amazing quarry up near rhos amazing it is!

saw the farmer and asked if we could have permission to use it bla bla and he said no because he is keeping his bulls in it!

so bloody gutted took me 2 hrs to walk there and there loads of stuff in it!

some people suck haha! >_<

is that the quarry that the whole place is on a slope? i found that a few months back buit haven't got round to riding it yet. looks quite sweet and if its the same one there are sooo many lines suitable for everyone from novice to elite.

all FT club members - can you all email freeridetrials_club@yahoo.co.uk and then when meetings etc need to be arranged we can email you. cheers

tom

oh yeah and nudge nudge hint hint there are quite a few locals who aren't paid up club members yet...