The Future Of Freeridetrials Club

freeridetrials_club

btw tom....i been at work today i can get us a pallet truck for around £220 inc vat, it looks pretty good

superstar (Y) is that the total cost or would we have to pay VAT ontop of that?

i'll be needing to order it as soon as i get the letter and cheque through (mind i still need bob to sign the bank forms...)

ok tom, im happy to cover the advertising side of things...... posters, leaflets e.tc. aswell as anything else like that

that'd be media mate, thats great, the media side of things will cover videos, photo's, leaflets and TF announcements. you could split the job with pete if he wants to do some of it. once everyones seen this thread and said what they wana do then we'll sort out all the different jobs :P

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

superstar  (Y)  is that the total cost or would we have to pay VAT ontop of that?

i'll be needing to order it as soon as i get the letter and cheque through (mind i still need bob to sign the bank forms...)

that'd be media mate, thats great, the media side of things will cover videos, photo's, leaflets and TF announcements. you could split the job with pete if he wants to do some of it.  once everyones seen this thread and said what they wana do then we'll sort out all the different jobs  :P

ye thats total cost, it may be an idea to call an AGM soon to discuss all of this then

Edited by are-em

I'd ****REALLY**** like to do the video's and pictures unless anyone else has objections. I presumed Media coverage meant newspapers? (Y) I have some real kick ass video software at the moment and im going to experiment as much as possible with it so we can have some great videos.

Aside from that, Im happy with my jobs =8¬)

I'd ****REALLY**** like to do the video's and pictures unless anyone else has objections. I presumed Media coverage meant newspapers?  (Y) I have some real kick ass video software at the moment and im going to experiment as much as possible with it so we can have some great videos.

Aside from that, Im happy with my jobs =8¬)

i object!!! you always use shit soundtracks :P

im happy with riding in the demos, but i think the rotor idea is great! :P

also, i could help out alot in other areas :P

oi you two! stop quibbling and let me choose the soundtracks (Y)"

edit: Tom, did those t-shirts come though?

ta

Edited by WILL ARNOLD

edit: Tom, did those t-shirts come though?

ta

yes they came through, yours is here ready for collection along with pete's (Y)

the rest of the t's will be advertised on selectbikes.com as soon as i get pics and detaisl up.

sorry matt but robs right, the only thing i didn't like about the indoor vid was the soundtrack so i turned the computer speakers off and put my cd player on :P

matt - we need to make sure you don't end up with all the jobs mate, it may seem fun atm but believe you me if you end up doing all the work it'll test your patience...

oh and about barlow, people dont have to be local to help out, as of september i'll be in liverpool...

yep but as soon as the lessons finish its going to cost us £50 an evening so theres not going to be any more free riding time indoors  :lol:

ah well we'll just have to run a good few indoor jams and comps over the next winter  ;)

but we still got 3 more lesson days ye??? will we be able to store the stuff there still for free?

yes we have at least 3 more lessons evenings in the hall and we will be able to stotre our stuff there for the foreseable future for free. the pallet trolley looks spot on ;)

i'm slightly concerned that this thread may turn into a chit chat thread so maybe we should all communicate through email a bit more when its not stuff that the whole forum need to know about :lol:

spunkey_monkey_boy@yahoo.com

club email - freeridetrials_club@yahoo.co.uk

I had a fantastic ride today, did some big stuff, and spent faaar too long on that last up though. :P

Still got 42.5" to backwheel though. (Y)

Had a cool 2 1/2 hour session in cheltenham with matt too. (Stupid trains)

Nice one for going everyone.

Mike.

Just like to point out a "nice one" to tom for getting the frtc announced im hop-hop in this month's mbuk. Nice one. (Y)

I shall be coming to the next event (whenever it is :-)

Congrats.

Mike.

i have just had a brainwave!

instead of spending all this money on a damn pallet carrying-majjig, get a 2nd hand one?

im sure somewhere in dudno will have one for sale or ebay?

you could even weld one together cheap i think?

just and idea :(

i have just had a brainwave!

instead of spending all this money on a damn pallet carrying-majjig, get a 2nd hand one?

im sure somewhere in dudno will have one for sale or ebay?

you could even weld one together cheap i think?

just and idea :)

nice idea ducko but we've been given a grant to buy it, if we dont buy one we have to give the money back...

oh yeah and why would anyone sell one? the only second hand ones youi can get are second hand becauiise they're broken :(

we have £200 to spend on one so might as well spend the whole lot :)

Just like to point out a "nice one" to tom for getting the frtc announced im hop-hop in this month's mbuk. Nice one. (Y)

I shall be coming to the next event (whenever it is :))

Congrats.

Mike.

woohoo who's also seen us in there, just popped down to the news agent and saw the little piece about us. the only bummer is they didn't put our email addy on (freeridetrials_club@yahoo.co.uk) and they put my home phone number down! i'm away for the next 4 weeks then home for 3 and then we nmove house :-