Rear Mono M4 Disc Brake...

Trials Star

Hi All,

I know you lot probaly wont have a REAR Hope Mono M4 for sale because they don't go on trials but i'm building a jump bike for a change, so will want matching disc's - mono m4 (N) doesn't matter to much about the condition as long as its ready to be fit and in working order! willing to pay up to £60.00 ono >_<

Add me to msn if you have one - Mat_60@hotmail.com...

...Thanks Guys,

Mat.

(Y)

They do go on Trials Bikes,  Megamo Equip!

yes i know that, but i'm looking for one for my DJ bike >_<

and yes i do look on ebay and there £115 (Cheapest) and you could get them cheaper on here, the was one person selling one for £80 who had it on a black saracen mad? if anyone knows him... can they contact him and see if its still for sale please or get him to add me to msn please? thanks for any help...

Also don't post anything unless you are helping or giving infomation please (N)

Thanks,

Mat.

(Y)

I wouldn't even bother trying to make a deal with this little boy (Y)

He is a real time waster, he shouldn't be aloud to sell things, he will back out of deals, even when a deal has been made >_<

Just warning all seller's about him (N)

Adam

I wouldn't even bother trying to make a deal with this little boy :o 

He is a real time waster, he shouldn't be aloud to sell things, he will back out of deals, even when a deal has been made >_< 

Just warning all seller's about him  (Y) 

Adam

Oh adam, i just wanted to point out - I'm trying to buy something (N) not sell. also, whenever we have a argument, you always block me and say S**t about me.

Read that it says 'Wanted'

Mat,

I am not going to argue with you on Trials Forum, it will not get you validated, and i don't want you to waste more peoples time (N)

I block you so i don't have to listen to you anymore, and i said sellers you mug >_<

f**k off and grow up

Adam

Mat,

I am not going to argue with you on Trials Forum, it will not get you validated, and i don't want you to waste more peoples time (N)

I block you so i don't  have to listen to you anymore, and i said sellers you mug >_<

f**k off and grow up

Adam

If you don't want to argue, don't start saying stuff in the first place, also if you don't want to argue, DON'T POST A REPLY it will make me reply as its my topic... and will make a arguement, your just trying to be clever when you cant be.

When do you see me coming into your topic and saying 'F**K OFF AND GROW UP'

Don't post agin unless you really want a agruement because that will be really childish. Just don't post unless you have something i want and is about the topic.

Now can we get back to the topic please. (Y)

Edited by Mat da Trials Star

If you look around  >_<"  ... you'll see that they are now at retailing, brand spankin' new at £104.99 ...

(ok, I know that's not £60.00, but it might stop you getting caught out by paying too much on ebay).

Oh thanks, that helped mate, where can you get them from? hadn't seen them for £105. (N)

Thanks,

Mat

You may as well get a new one

You always tell me to f**k OFF, SO YOU f**k OFF

Adam

there was no need for that... i never said F**k Off to you have i? (In this topic, so you have no right to say it to me (N) ) and i'm not going to say it back at you, because it is very childish, thats why you say it. >_<

Mat you say that to me all the time, why are you telling me to grow up,you need to grow up >_<

Why have you got 3 accounts

Adam

3 accounts? (N) (Y) :o I didn't know that, someone could of told me i had three.

If i have three, name every single one? and then send a link to all the profiles ;)

What the f**k...... never even know i did that account ;) anyway, why would i of made that and not even do one post? i think someone else must of made that... i would never put my whole address in where i live!! (N) who would? anyway adam, can we just stop arguing now i just want to try and get a rear Mono M4 so don't post crap again please

you do it to EVERYONE of my topics... it really gets on my nerves (Y)

I hope what i do get's on your nervers, because you get on a lot of people's nerves, and people will second this  >_<

So you were wrong about the accounts then, and who would make an account pretending to be you ;)"

Adam

You would, thats the sort of person you are, you even hacked into my account so i had to change the password (Y) (N) :o