Hans Rey Interview

Brian Bleech

Good link . It's easy to forget Hans' contributions to our sport with all the new products , riders and moves , but most owe him a considerable nod as a pioneer . This guy was hopping around , inventing tricks long before most of us on this forum were conceived . He's also extremely professional , a sponsor's dream .

Good link . It's easy to forget Hans' contributions to our sport with all the new products , riders and moves , but most owe him a considerable nod as a pioneer . This guy was hopping around , inventing tricks long before most of us on this forum were conceived . He's also extremely professional , a sponsor's dream .

Ditto, despite how much of a 'goon' he seems whenever you see him riding, you really have to take your hat/helmit off to him for starting this groovy sport.

Still riding today too, who woulda thunk it?

Hans Rey what a legend :P

I remember seeing him for the first time on Tricks and Stunts and he was so cool :P hoping over that branch and stuff :) I was like I want to do trialsing (thats what I called it (Y)" )

anyway a great guys lets hope we see more great adventures from him in the future (N)

ye tricks and stunts reminds me of hans rey................

Member and a legend for life..........

Waynio......................

another good interview and write up is the one in MBUK about ashton and his back flip thats very very inspiring to me.