Hampshire Fun Trial

We peeps its this weekend, just like to know who's going and what day. All proceeds go to the Tsunami relief aid. Hope to see lots of people there. I'll be there on the Sunday. Anyone want to post the directions? I have lost my little bit of paper with them on...

If you have not filled out an aplication form do not just turn up. Give Terry a call first to make sure, and make sure you all have your ACU liscenses ;)

What the hells the point in the money going to Tsunami relief aid :D don't they think theyv'e had enough money

I think it would be far better if the money was donated to a more local charity or maybe to the BikeUK fund for the world trial.

Anyway rant over ;)

Theres a limit to the number of people to this trial isn't there?? :D would be intrested in going but not if it's a wasted journey

Right ash from the new member chat "ash_kennard" wanted to be sure you all knew where you were going so he left me this map to post here for him!

he says "here is where its at and if you find newtown you will find the garage in which we ride"

the map will help

i myself am not attending this little gathering!

gallery_970_542_73828.jpg

Right ash from the new member chat "ash_kennard" wanted to be sure you all knew where you were going so he left me this map to post here for him!

he says "here is where its at and if you find newtown you will find the garage in which we ride"

the map will help

i myself am not attending this little gathering!

gallery_970_542_73828.jpg

for people that may need more help...

gallery_2658_583_14337.jpg

its not very far from the motorway at all - 5 minutes if you know your way.

ive actually ridden from fareham back to north boarhunt (near newtown) which shows how not TOO far from the motorway it is - although this takes about half hour :(

if you get stuck you could always ring rob doney or terry etc up.

robs number is on the banner of chris doney's website

Edited by T-Limburn