.~

Sponge

I'ts real easy if you have the tool.

I'd strongly recommend paying a little more for a decent one though. The Park Tool recommended is a real good idea.

Everyone I know that's had a chain tool has either broken or bent theirs so it now doesn't work. My LBS has a Park one, and it's used ten times more than any of ours, is still straight, and is also a damn sight simpler to use.

My chain fell off the other day when I tried to pedal up a little ramp we made outta some pallets and a piece of wood.

Luckily though I herd it go and jumped off the bike. Was really lucky though because before I decided to go up the ramp I had bin doing 6ftish gaps between pallets.

That chain tool shown is really good, I have 1 of them. The other 1 with the blue handle for £22 (I think) is also really good

yeah the ct3 is awsome and for 22 quid from bikedock you really cant go wrong, i just bought mine from leasurelakes for 30 quid so thats a bargain.

and yeah just be thankful the chain didnt fall aprt on a drop gap or something.

Lucky it didn't fall apart on a massive drop gap :-

Thats what i was thinking. Better falling apart when your not riding your bike.

Get a chain tool from TartyBikes nice and cheap.

Buy a KMC cool chain while your there anyway, dont put an old chain on, not worth the risk.

;)