Can You Get Zoo Green Magura Hosing

motocrossmumford

Or get clear ones, and then have a water bleed with food colouring/dye in it (N)

I think the main colours are just red, black or blue; maybe the new Hope's come in some kind of green? Check out TartyBikes.co.uk for them; but bear in mind they're not too far off £40...

I could get hold of some green hosing in the same material as maggie hosing, 3mm ID and 5mm OD (Magura hosing is 2.5mm Inner Diameter by 5mm Outer Diameter)

Slightly more flexible than magura hosing because of the geometry. Long term durability unknown. I'm currently running the red version (N)

The miniumum order cost means it would only make sense if I could find at least 5 people who were interested in it.

I'll post a picture later today, it may be a slightly darker green than the illuminous Zoo green, but would still tie in rather well with the colour theme (Y)

I think I could sort you out with 2.2m of hose (more than enough for a complete bike, cross overs and all) for only £5 posted.

Steve

im sure that 5 people on here are willing to pay £5 for some hosing that costs that at retail per metre on standard black stuff.

an idea would be 5 zoo pitbull owners?or even zoo python and the boa?

Waynio.....................

i dont think it would take much to get more people dude. (N) (Y)