Echo Hi Fi, Built!

Bigman

cant say im a fan of that

Meh, not a fan to be honest, looks to complicated

:) Agreed.

If im honest, I really really don't like the look of it... Things are getting too space aged looking and fancy, I prefer I nice simple frame with clean lines and no "fancy bits".

I know i'll get shat on for saying this, but i really find that a lot of bikes are becoming uglier and uglier and it seems to be frames made in the eastern countries. Things like leeson, curtis and norco look lurvely. A lot of these taiwanese frames and all the other funny places they are made look tacky, shiny and :o

Sorry. :">

EDIT: TYPE-OH

Edited by nichols_sam

^^^^^^^^very true

dont like it one bit, what has happened,

all bike companies seem to be well too competitive with everything these days, with designing wierd and gay looking frames (opinion), and all fussed up on

who is sponsoring who etc,

the way i see it trials is not a sport, but a form of art within perfection

i dont really like the way trials is turning out,

still absolutly love riding though :ermm:

luisio

:)  Agreed.

If im honest, I really really don't like the look of it...  Things are getting too space aged looking and fancy, I prefer I nice simple frame with clean lines and no "fancy bits".

I know i'll get shat on for saying this, but i really find that a lot of bikes are becoming uglier and uglier and it seems to be frames made in the eastern countries.  Things like leeson, curtis and norco look lurvely.  A lot of these taiwanese frames and all the other funny places they are made look tacky, shiny and  :S

Sorry.  :">

EDIT: TYPE-OH

i still like the look of that frame except that thing on the back of it (booster). the new zoo!'s look pretty funky too but id was prefer the clean likes of a leeson/curtis.

The monty 231 26" is about right with regards to space age looking frame mods and clean line combinations imo.

still dont like the booster thingy welded onto the frame....

spose its function over fashon though :D

spose its function over fashon though :)

Agreed, we shouldn't get caught up with how things look... however this thread is titled "Echo Hi Fi, Built! - hmmm, loverly."

So the topic is about the looks aswell as the performance and in my opinion the looks are quite shocking!

However, in my defence on the function over form part... I find these long bikes feel like trying to ride a 12foot ladder... or an ironing board...

Hmm.

Forget I said anything... "LONG LIVE LONG LOW AND SILVER" :S

For those who saw the pics of the new echos i posted up a while ago, well the echo site has now been updated, with pics of a fully built Hi-Fi, and as i am so nice, here is one of those pics:

gallery_84_50_72673.jpg

Looks so much nicer fully built.

Oh, and also there are new forks and cranks on echos new site, the Hi-Fi and new team forks feature a CNC crown, and are curved, yet only 400mm which is nice to hear, go to Echo Bike for a ganders,

Adam

Sorry, that looks tacky IMO.

Cheers,

Joe.

Oh and it will never be as nice as the xtp :S . Biased i guess but true IMO (again).

Personally it's the nicest frame i've ever seen. I don't normally like that style of frame (The ones that go straight down from the steerer tube to the end of the frame, unlike the Reefer.)

Now I know the Reefer doesnt ride as well, but from a cosmetic point of view I usually prefer the Reefer style of frame. This frame is sex!!!

Very Nice!!!!