Little Vid

Ben Cox

Vid was alright  :o

Try and use more simple tranisitons like just fade in and out or fade into another clip

Think you got a bit carried away  :)

i couldnt find the simple fader edit so i experimented lol, can anyone guess which one i am?

Hey there matey, I'm interested in some of your green rimjam pads. Any available at the mo?

Just a couple of questions - how much pad material do they have (compared to koxx bloxx), and what's the wear rate like (again compared to brown bloxx).

Let me know if any are available, I can paypal you the ££ or send a cheque.

Cheers

Dan

You could of PMed him

And you didnt even comment on the vid :blink:

I thought the video was as good as you could get it, the frame rate seemed to be all over the place, did you film it on a digital camera with video abilities?

Wasn't bad at all, but obviously things need improving, I dont need to tell you wat they are :P

Jonny.

I thought the video was as good as you could get it, the frame rate seemed to be all over the place, did you film it on a digital camera with video abilities?

Wasn't bad at all, but obviously things need improving, I dont need to tell you wat they are :P

Jonny.

cheers jonny, what i really need is that funky retro thing you had lol