Fluffybunnymovement.co.uk

Jonny Jones

Afternoon,

Im not sure who registered the domain (most likely DJ himself), and I think John Granger was hosting it, but what really happened to fluffybunnymovement.co.uk? Im guessing, like I said on my site, that the domain expired?.. or maybe the hosting did?

But, I think it would be awesome to get it back online. I was asked to look after it, but I can't do that unless I know what happened to it? If it simply needs hosting, I can sort that no problem what so ever!

Can anybody shed (sp) any light on the situation?

Jonny.

I thought you were asked to look after it,and it evolved into trialmedia?no?Sorry :">

Well, trialmedia has taken on the theory behind the movement, but I could never be so cheeky as to say 'trialmedia is now fluffybunnymovement.co.uk' - cos you can't replace the real thing.

Jonny.

I thought it was just that it was hosted on bikeguernsey.net, and Jon took that down, so they've just got a generic domain hosting ad in there now, but Jon or Carl own the rights to the "FluffyBunnyMovement.co.uk" web-address?

We too are very dissapointed to see that the site has disappeared..Carl and DJ did it as a joint venture and had the rights until June this year!!! We dont know how to get it back.  :D

Love Sue xxxx  :P  :P  :P

If they have the rights to the domain until June, then all they do is change the "DNS" for it. I would be happy to set up a temporary hosting account, for free ofcourse, to which the DNS can point until you get it sorted properly.

As currently, the domain is pointing to bikeguernsey.co.uk which is now owned by a "search" company. All you have to do is point the fbm domain at another DNS, which is set to pick it up, and your away.

If who ever owns the domain and has access to change the DNS wants to get in touch, i can sort it out.

If they have the rights to the domain until June, then all they do is change the "DNS" for it. I would be happy to set up a temporary hosting account, for free ofcourse, to which the DNS can point until you get it sorted properly.

As currently, the domain is pointing to bikeguernsey.co.uk which is now owned by a "search" company. All you have to do is point the fbm domain at another DNS, which is set to pick it up, and your away.

If who ever owns the domain and has access to change the DNS wants to get in touch, i can sort it out.

I think that Carl - The Trials Commentator has the rights to the domain...Charlie DJ's dad seems to remember seeing it when Carl visited, Charlie said that he was sure that it was valid until July 2005.

Thank you for your help....if DJ was here this would never have happened!

Love Sue xxx :P :D :P